Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fiesta Voxbox Influenster

#FiestaVoxbox





Fiesta Voxbox I receiveid from Influesnter totally free for taste purpose is amazing Voxbox i want a party and welcome to amazing i like a lot thans influenster







I received from Influesnter in #fiestavoxbox is amazing i like a lot also make a nice work with my skin is so hurt sometime found the perfect match because in   fall or winter my skin chance a lot thanks for this great present in my #fiestavoxbox





I have the cupon is nice have a free bread delicious in nice flavor natural no artificial flavors






The protein is yogurth flavor with peanut is nice but i think no my favorite this time is ideal after when you make a exercise o when you feel a big cravings but is ok is more better for me the  chocolate flavor







Im so happy with this bronzer for me the number one i so amazing ,y skin look like if me i was in the beach lol but in reality i not this summer but is so great thans influesnter for send to me this amazing prodcut









Omg is so great shampoo and condition smells so great like coconut i feel in the beach is so great with my hair to than influesnter for send me this im fan to this shampoo







Ky family and me enjoy  nice dinner with this nice apetaizer thanks a this amazing company



This nigth cream is amazing im so happy i want a get one i met thanks a influenster i so great i like a lot great nicth cream my skin look so great 

I have free daysi sour cream to is so nice size look very big thanks  influesnter
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Keto Chessecake Fresas shake